Wednesday, August 3, 2011

wedding things (part 2)

19th June is our wedding day
we finally got married after dealing with long distance relationship for almost five years
we met in Makassar until he was assigned to move to Jakarta
long-distance relationship is never, never, never be easy
we've got a lot of problems!
including loneliness and boredom

but after marriage, I feel that the long-distance relationship will greatly strengthen the feeling of love.
you can finally see your partner fall asleep, listening to his the heartbeat, and waited until he opened his eyes then say "good morning" right beside his ears. it's lovely!

wellll, before this session continues to the "curhat session",
I wanted to say a lot of thanks to all who have helped us in everythings
to my super MOM and DAD :) ,to my mother & father-in-law (a bit awkward with this word) haha ;)
to all my friends "you are the best" thank you!!
and for you, you, you also who attended and prayed for us, millions of thanks

hmm, you should take a note for this:
if you are in a long distance relationship right now,
never be afraid ;)
in the end, a sincere relationship will get the sweetest end


well now, I'll share some of my wedding photos
another photos still in @indra_avisenna 's 'pocket' blame it to him! err


 






thats what i wear






just two photos available rite now :/
taken by my brother with my cam.
I'll share more, later ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like