Wednesday, August 3, 2011

a spicy and sweet dinner

dinner with spicy ramen may be unpleasant for our stomach
but instead of away from it I ordered an extra large and extra hot ramen.
then one bowl of (not-spicy) ramen for him. hahaha
nice.nice.nice ;p
and there was a man who acted like a "tissue man" in front of the dining table
yes, he is the one who always tries to be funny (keep trying, darling)
lol!








oh my tissue-man


then we found something sweet, and looks fun
Chewy Junior, with a yummy puffs,
I ordered blueberry and strawberry with cream cheese plus one choco peanut
oh. sooo fullll







oh love, what nice dinner
there's no coffee, but it's enough. you're my caffeine (yayayaa, ini gombal!) haha
a hot and spicy ramen plus a lovely sweet blueberries and cheese just made ​​my night
thanks,
i love you
*kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like