Monday, August 8, 2011

thank you



M. Arif Rahman,

Thank you so much for falling in love with me, and asking me to be your wife. Thank you for leading me closer to the God. You never were angry when I struggled to pray in the middle of the night. and you never let us to go to bed without praying. I can't wait to see you become a father someday ;) and I'm so excited for whatever God has for our family.

Thank you for holding and comforting me in the painful moments. You are incredibly patient, but me? (i have no idea). One of the things I love most about you is how little you hold onto possessions and earthly things. You would be fine giving anything of yours away, and you don't put stock or happiness in money or wealth. You inspire and challenge me to be more heavenly-minded and keep my focus on treasuring up God.


You have helped me heal and grow in so many ways. You're such a blessings for my life. I've loved our joyful moments together, same as our ridiculous moments, cries, laughs. in short, Thank you for being my husband.

i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like