Wednesday, August 24, 2011

daydreamer ♥


mentally traveling, physically sleeping
adventurer of dreams
jump into sweetest honey, run around cheese castle, and dancing in the candy rain
personally talk to the moon, swim in the pink sea
pillow made from bread and coffee warm me as my blanket
I  rolled over the cotton full of strawberries
translating the language of the space
I have the wings with the speed of light, and eyes that could shine
a house full of love, with the chairs of the soft donut, and table of crispy toast
jasmine tea will come into bed every morning, complete with scrambled eggs
fresh youghurt in the afternoon, and hot chocolate as a bedtime friend
in the end of the dreams, I woke up with my husband beside me
and that's the lovely part of a long long dreams


now, I'm asking to myself
am I a dreamer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like