Wednesday, August 3, 2011

a short trip

few days after we got married, I immediately moved with my husband.
it feels like sad and happy blended as one thing
the sad things are: I had to leave a nice town, and most importantly, I have to live separately with my father, mother, and my brothers.
but the happy thing is, I will always be with a man who chose me to be with him, for the rest of his life.
yeah, let's called it "LIFE"

makassar - surabaya



 I'm gonna miss everything in this city, so much!
specific: my family, and those lovely foods! ;p






we went to Surabaya to visit my husband's family there.
only two days, and we should get back to jakarta

surabaya - jakarta

a man behind a boy (read: roti boy) lol!

that's a part of our short-trip
#notetoself : let's start a new life
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like