Friday, July 27, 2012

classic question

why you chose to marry at a young age when you still can be free and do the things you like without having to think about a husband and children?
an old and classic question. guess what? yesterday, my friend asked me this question (again).
i've answered this question many times since i got married last year.

well, the answer is still the same, i want to speed up my happiness. how?
simple!
for me, happiness is build a happy family. without worry about cliche things like, young age, wealth, or maybe popularity. in the end, everybody (or just me, no?) want a true happiness.
feeling loved, that's an important thing. for me, happiness is having a husband as your friend, bestfriend, partner, and also as a bodyguard to define the limits in everyday acts.
this limitation will make our lives more purposeful, no time wasted just to enjoy the youth. as everybody know that will end up sooner or later.
and then, having children. seeing them grow up, have a lover, and finally got married.
it is a happiness that I want to see straight before i was too old.

if you could start your happy life since you were young, why wait until you're old?
God always be with us, so why worry?
it might sound very classic. but that's my answer ;p









 dear lovely people, have a good friday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like