Sunday, July 22, 2012

on my mind

shofi is sleeping soundly now
a few minutes ago before she fell asleep, a lot of things went into my mind
I want to tidy up shofi's clothes
I want to make some headbands
I want to make wall hangings
I want to sit next to my husband who was seriously looking at his computer
or just lie down for a nap next to shofi
but look what i'm doing now,
sitting on the bed, updating my blog :p
not even exist in my mind list of a few minutes ago
people can plan whatever they want, but (still) God decided what will happen
hahaha

so now, what to share?
how you guys doing on this second day of Ramadhan?
our first day of fasting goes well Alhamdulillah
i keep trying to fast even though i have to breastfeed shofi, and i did it yesterday!
we also went to the hospital for shofi's immunization schedule
and what's your plan for Eid?
we don't even know where we will spend our Eid yet :(
will looking for hubby's shedule first and still want to ask a pediatrician about baby safety on the plane
it is too early to say, but i hope your Eid plans go smoothly :)

wellll, here are some shofi's photos
can't stop capturing her little face :p



and this one is my favorite
look at her little hand holding the strawberry
cuteee!

have a great sunday and
happy fasting, happy people!



No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like