Tuesday, July 3, 2012

what to do today?

what to do on tuesday?
me? just watching my babygirl sleeping while enjoying book
browsing and looking for new recipe
kinda boring with home lately, me need vacation so soon before ramadhan
(hope that my hubby read this :p)
i need a body massage and i'm going to cut this long hair (a bit)

my babygirl growing faster this lately (or just my feeling?)
i don't wanna 'lose' her as a newborn yet
i love the smell of her breath, her mouth, the smell of fresh milk on her mouth
if i could hit the pause button. oh my wish
if i could bottle that smell. oh God
i love my babygirl like somuch much
i know she can't understand me when i'm talking to her
but, someday if she read this,
this will tell her how much i love her :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like