Thursday, July 19, 2012

first anniversary

one year passed so quickly!!!
we learned many things, how to share, to understand, support each other. and that's absolutely not easy to do. the hardest part is when we have to control our selfish sense and our anger. as you may know, marriage isn't always beautiful like in every romantic movie. there are some hard times, quarrels, disagreements. but it all teaches us how to apologize and forgive quickly. having a baby is also one of the best part in our life stage, but sometimes we feel tired, upset, even angry to her. but then again, it teaches us how to be more patient, and responsible. it's only few steps to be more mature. there's a lot of steps to go. nd we are going through it together. yes, together :)


You give me hope
The strength the will to keep on
No one else can make me feel this way
And only you
Can bring you all the best I can do
I believe you turn the tide
And make me feel real good inside

You pushed me up
When I'm about to give up
You're on my side when no one seems to listen
And if you go
You know the tears won't help but show
You'll break this heart and tear it apart
Then suddenly the madness starts

It's your smile, your face, your lips that I miss
Those sweet little eyes
That stare at me and make me say
I'm with you through all the way
'Cause it's you, who fills the emptiness in me
It changes everything, you see
When I know I've got you, with me
- christian bautista -


  





happy anniversary, love!
love you now and thousand years more
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like