Wednesday, July 24, 2013

second anniversary! *yippie*

there is no better feeling than being with your loved ones. 
knowing that you always have a shoulder to cry no matter how hard your day, is a blessing.  
i know i'm not perfect, you aren't either, but we can build our lives together perfectly. right?  
it's been two years since my life changed.
but since the first day i became your wife, i know this relationship will work.  
and we did it so far! :')

dear husband, thank you for choosing me to be your wife. 

thank you for guiding me to be a better person every day. 
it's a bit difficult, eh? just keep trying, please ;)
and dear God, let me be with him for the rest of my life.
raising our children and being wrinkled together. aamiin.  

happy 2nd anniversary my dear,it's been two years,
and it's only getting better.







and i baked some cakes
it's a red velvet and brownie party baby!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like