Sunday, August 5, 2012

lazy sunday

so what you guys doing on this sunday
i don't feel like going or even move my ass from the bed
my hubby still asleep, so does shofi
we didn't suhoor last night, i woke up, looked at the clock, oh God, it's 5 o'clock already
feel so depressed to realized that today will be a tough day of fasting

yesterday we took shofi for her immunization schedule,
we're out of luck. her doctor had gone home.
the nurse said we just few minutes late! zzz
rescheduled. again and again
on the way back home we thought, why not spend this weekend time at the mall?
what? yes, mall without stroller which it means we must hold shofi alternately
I was looking for glasses, hubby looking for shoes, but we ended up on a baby shop and bought some clothes, leggings and socks for shofi
oh this part of parenting,
i was enjoying my time on a baby shop rather than book store.
unfortunately i didn't bring my cam with me, so theres no photo of shofi's day out and my hubby's tired face.

well, i didn't fasting past few days caused by monthly period, so let me share what my camera got for breakfast this lately :p




how to lose weight after giving birth? this! :)))
a good morning from home :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like