Friday, August 31, 2012

don't judge, please

sometimes, i let my brain put itself into silent mode
no matter how hard the problem or how things are hard to handle
keeping my brain in silence is my own version to solve the problem
it'll give my brain space to think quickly to deal with the problem
i'm not the kind of a rapid recovery person, i think a lot
i mean, in some cases my head felt like want to explode
that's why i give my brain a break sometimes
i know, you might imagine that i take my brain out of my head
and put it on the table while i sat in a place without it. haha NO!
i'm a kind of forgive-but-hard-to-forget person
no hard feelings or anything like that,
my brain just needs some extra-and-long-time to forget the memories perfectly
especially bad memories (no good for health, really)
every problem looks like a puzzle in my head,
which i have put my thoughts together correctly to find the right solution,
yes just like one, by one, by one (and repeat)
but at the end of every problem, i thank God that my heart usually (always) wins
that's why (as i said) it's okay to left my brain on my desk or somewhere and take a walk
because i know, the feeling never lie while logic sometimes do

well people i do not know exactly what i'm talking about right now
so, do not judge. please :')


afternoon coffee and cheese muffin from TOUS les JOURS


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like