Saturday, June 15, 2013

slow saturday

my Saturday running very slow. i'm just lying in bed for decades *sigh* of course together with shofi. she had a fever yesterday, but now she's looks fine. it was probably because her teeth are growing two or three at once. other than that, i also feel very lonely today, my mom and my grandmother had returned to Makassar after vacationing here for 2 weeks. shofi's dad is also on duty today. hiiks.

so i finally decided to keep myself busy when shofi was sleeping. after googling left and right, here and there (?). i made banana muffins. yes banana again and again. at least there are always bananas in our fridge :p (no we're not a monkey) and thank God, it turned out very delicious. so moist and fluffy. (so maybe I'll write the recipe in my next post). those muffins brighten my day *lebay*. I went back to bed with some (a lot) of muffins and a cup of coffee. (and a laptop and a camera :p). it's still raining outside but it doesn't matter as long as you have a freshly baked muffins and a cup of hot coffee :)





as you can see, i just ate 4 or 5 muffin while writing this

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like