Sunday, November 25, 2012

rain is a good sign

it's been raining lately. for me the rain always brings fond memories dancing in mind. it's like the sky missed the ground, then it send water droplets to answer the longing. romantic. and, did i ever tell you that i do love the smell of the wet land the after the rain? one of the best smell in the whooole world :D

i've passed a couple of afternoons just by watching the rain behind my window, sitting on my bed accompanied by a glass of hot tea or coffee with some bread or cookies while watching my babygirl sleeping with her favourite blanket with raindrops as the backsound. i think we all agree, rain is a blessing, rain is a good sign :')

sunday is almost over here, and i'm still waiting for my hubby to come home from work. yes, sunday and work what a productive weekend, huh? today, i overheard some people said that I love my hubby right out loud, then let me say this, "when i love, i love fully".

anyway i'm writing this post after eating a big plate of spaghetti and now i'm munching oreos. i won't stop until monday. yes please? well then, i need to finish my oreos.
so, goodnight! ;p




No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like