Thursday, October 4, 2012

time, hold on!

my early days have been focused on my works. i've prepared some sample of my baby stuff's project. i was busy with all of my routine activities as a wife and a mom, and thank God, i love it. my thirst for going out slowly fades. I've never been so excited to spend my time in the bedroom (as my workspace).

yesterday my mom took time to meet with us before taking flight to medan. we only met about 5 hours, but that's enough for daughter-grandson-and-grandmother's meeting. she'll come back here few days later before take another flight back to makassar. i kissed and hugged her. has been almost five months since we last met. she looks a little tired. when i asked her about it, she replied with "I am fine", and smiled. yes, she was fine. i mean, she looks ok, but five months is enough to add one or two wrinkles on her face :(

time flew. it feels like just a few days ago i was busy complaining about my college-life, was busy with morning briefing in the office, and have a lot of time laughing with my friends. but now, i have a new routine, i have a new life. i realize that time is not to be wasted. the time is running and nobody can't stop it. and a few minutes ago i found this sentence on twitter 
"love your parents. we are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old." 
i kept repeating these words in my head for few minutes. and will continue to remember it as a reminder when i'm too busy with my own life.


and look! someone is also growing very fast. somebody please tell me, where's my little baby?




 

1 comment:

link within

you may also like