Friday, October 19, 2012

friday's songs

listening to Endah N Rhesa's songs this morning and i remember about last week.
i listened to their live perform at the socmedfes event. it was a great event, there was a lot of social media communities.unfortunately we came up when the weather is so hot and didn't get around.
Shofi began cranky because of the heat (ugh, sorry baby). but, we were so lucky! we came right when Endah N Rhesa on stage (wohoo).has been very long since seen their live perform,
was cool and crazy, as usual. people said, good music will touch the heart, 'aite? :)
talking about Endah N Rhesa, did you see their album design? a nice and unique cover designed by themself (cmiiw). and this is a few lines of the lyrics that stuck in my head this morning.


I climb the highest mountain across the savannah
Dreams of every creatures, dreams of everyone

I look up to the sky, I see you in the clouds
Running trough the night, waiting for a dawn

I’m stopping by a river, staring at the sea
I swim in deep blue oceans, and you are still with me

The flowers and the bees
The birds and the trees
They belong together just like you and me

THE KING
Endah N Rhesa







have a good friday, y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like