Saturday, January 12, 2013

life lately

last week was a tough week. several headband are waiting to be done and sent. while Shofi couldn't sit still anymore. i mean, she was glad to crawl here and there, put everything into her mouth, trying to swallow tissue or paper (well, my bad) and she has a new ability, she can stands! she's already learned to stand. she holds everything near her. however, she hasn't been able to sit back after standing upright. fell a few times (my bad, again. ok i wont let my husband read this).

meanwhile, the bad news is, my laptop has been dropped by her. she pulled the laptop off the table. my laptop was totally blank. i might just lose my data in it. includes photos that i haven't published. gah! will look forward to bring it to the service center and hopefully everything can be returned intact, including some important data that doesn't have a copy.

so, i can't share picture now. but i was still able to update a few things through my instagram. if anyone of you are asking, i update this blog through my husband's laptop. so, i'll see you again later when i get my laptop back. have a good day everyone ;)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like