Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ups and DOWNS

have you ever felt too many things that you have to deal with,
many things to handle, and many questions without the answers, and so on?
I felt it last night, my head spinning, a little pain in my hand,
then my tears flowing down...
maybe because I'm just too tired taking care of babies without parents around,
a lot of the worry that comes up, a lot of question about how to do this and that,
but yes, this is my choice, to live far from parents
and trying to raise my daughter together with my husband.
life comes with ups and downs, aite?
so when life hits you, remember that God give us strength to fight back.
this is not a complaining notes or something like that, really.
I just wanted to let this tired feeling fly by writing this,
and you know?
I know that I'm cool so I can get through this as soon as a flying rocket (heh?)
life is good when you stop thinking about problem but straight to finding a solution.
(you know, it's always easy to say but hard to do and I'm keep trying)
well,
one thing that always came to my head over again when I'm feeling down is,
I have to be strong for this little family, my little family.
because I love them like nothing but more than my own self.
so I'm talking to my self to take a deep breath, and I'll be just fine.
I'll be fine :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like