Sunday, April 15, 2012

overloaded pizza

it's a bright sunday
i had a fever yesterday
the weather is (very very) unfriendly lately
luckily my husband accompanied me all day long :*
and now, i'm feeling much more better
on friday we visited the doctor again and thank God my baby is fine

according to the news, there is an earthquake last night.
but we don't feel anything, just because we sleep like a baby, no? haha
hopefully there's no aftershocks
aamiin

well, i wanted to share some pictures of the pizza that i made for my husband
i made ​​3 pans!
a very simple pizza, very easy to make
if you want the recipe, just email me, or leave a comment ;)

have a great sunday!
xo




1 comment:

  1. makanannya selalu enak2,penyajiannya foto2nya juga selalu bagus..
    salam kenal..

    ReplyDelete

link within

you may also like