Friday, March 30, 2012

free day

how's your friday so far?
friday is always full of fun for me, it means the weekend is almost here! yaay
well, i don't do much lately
just spend time in my bedroom, watching tv, playing games (plants vs. zombies),
sleeping, eating, and repeat
but today I made ​​an appointment with doctor to check my baby
wish (him/her) just fine ;) actually we (still) don't know it's babygirl or babyboy

and this is a list of "things that i have to do"
1. buy baby supplies
2. pregnancy exercise more and more exercise
3. decorate our home
4. morning walk!
5. drink more water
but a list stay a list :p
spend time in bed seems becomes my new hobby
i called it, preparing my self for a midnight wake up when the baby born
sounds more better, aite? :p

well, this is a picture of my breakfast a few days ago
i'm trying to replace white rice with vegetables and fruits
luckily, I really like the salad

well, hopefully you guys have a great friday!
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like