Sunday, October 2, 2011

life lately

been so long since my last update. ohh really sorry, I was too busy with my thesis. I returned to Makassar last week. in a hurry, chasing lecturers. isn't good for my health and my 6 weeks old baby in my tummy. (ah, sorry I also didn't tell you yet about this) all those thesis things made ​​me very veryy tired. I'ill stay here until I finish my thesis seminar. one week, maybe.

I'm very happy to be here, enjoy pallubasa, ati raja, sop sodara, konro bakar, pisang ijo, and all other heavenly food :p don't ask me about my weight, I'm pregnant, so my mom says "that's ok". hahahaha! (excuse)

but in this second week, there's something missing. my husband had to go back to jakarta. I really miss him. greatly miss him. hopefully this very tiring thesis things are immediately completed. and I'll go home to see him :')

and this is few photos that I took on the plane on my flight to makassar, last week.
a good breakfast, and a great view. enjoooy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

you may also like